Haynes Furniture - Broken nightstand. Hole in mattress. Still no replacement after 2 weeks
Location is Va Beach, VA. Not the Norfolk ,VA location.
I purchased a king size mattress, bed and nightstand from Haynes totaling 2300 dollars paid in full.Get items home un box nightstand the leg is broken.
Inspect mattress there is a huge hole in the bottom and the top threading is already coming loose. Call customer service who were less than helpful, they say they will exchange but I have to rent my own u-haul to bring the current mattress and nightstand back and then deliver the new one back to my home which will cost us an additional 100 bc of mileage to and from. It has been two weeks and my mattress has still not made it to the VA beach location for me to pick up as of yet. Keep in mind it is coming from Williamsburg.
Furthermore the fact that these were both damaged in the warehouse and the damage was never caught before being transferred to the customer is ridiculous. It is even more ridiculous that the burden of their mistake is placed on me as the consumer and not themselves. I just spoke to customer service and it is looking like it is going to be another week before I will receive my mattress. Three weeks my entire dinning room full of furniture I cannot use.
This is a joke and I will never purchase from them again. If they wouldn't charge me a 10 percent restocking fee which would put me in the hole 250 plus the 200 I've spent on uhauls I would return everything.
I can also say with 100 percent certainty I will NEVER purchase anything from Haynes Furniture again and I will tell ANY and EVERYONE who will listen what kind of experience they will get from shopping with this sub-par furniture store.*Since the mattress is still in the sealed manufacturer plastic I can't get a photo where you can see the hole and the pulled thread bc the glare from the plastic blurs the defect.review #480779
You may also like
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "I had bought stock from Surindo Furniture from Indonesia. I paid 3000 $ in advance In July 2013 for order of 10000 $ and I told that I am coming..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "I have done business with this company on several occasions. They bombard my mailbox with special offers all the time. I placed an order for 3 wigs on..."
- "Does it look like these where from the same batch? No. I brought my car in for some emergent rear brake work, June 25th. I agreed that the rotors and..."
- "My husband and I bought a home from Clayton Homes of Tappahannock that has turned into one nightmare after another. They hired Woodland Landscapping company to set our home..."
- " The day before mother's day on my drive up to the Bay Area from LA, I was informed by my host that she was canceling my reservation ...."
- "Ordered heart guard from petflow, when the package arrived I opened it at my mailbox in my car. The second I opened the box hundreds of ants swarmed out..."
- "The Valero on 73rd and Bancroft in Oakland, CA is charging people different prices than posted. 3.999 posted for regular gas and on some pumps it charging 4.099. They..."