Haynes Furniture - Broken nightstand. Hole in mattress. Still no replacement after 2 weeks
Location is Va Beach, VA. Not the Norfolk ,VA location.
I purchased a king size mattress, bed and nightstand from Haynes totaling 2300 dollars paid in full.Get items home un box nightstand the leg is broken.
Inspect mattress there is a huge hole in the bottom and the top threading is already coming loose. Call customer service who were less than helpful, they say they will exchange but I have to rent my own u-haul to bring the current mattress and nightstand back and then deliver the new one back to my home which will cost us an additional 100 bc of mileage to and from. It has been two weeks and my mattress has still not made it to the VA beach location for me to pick up as of yet. Keep in mind it is coming from Williamsburg.
Furthermore the fact that these were both damaged in the warehouse and the damage was never caught before being transferred to the customer is ridiculous. It is even more ridiculous that the burden of their mistake is placed on me as the consumer and not themselves. I just spoke to customer service and it is looking like it is going to be another week before I will receive my mattress. Three weeks my entire dinning room full of furniture I cannot use.
This is a joke and I will never purchase from them again. If they wouldn't charge me a 10 percent restocking fee which would put me in the hole 250 plus the 200 I've spent on uhauls I would return everything.
I can also say with 100 percent certainty I will NEVER purchase anything from Haynes Furniture again and I will tell ANY and EVERYONE who will listen what kind of experience they will get from shopping with this sub-par furniture store.*Since the mattress is still in the sealed manufacturer plastic I can't get a photo where you can see the hole and the pulled thread bc the glare from the plastic blurs the defect.d4e1695 review #480779
You may also like
- "I had bought stock from Surindo Furniture from Indonesia. I paid 3000 $ in advance In July 2013 for order of 10000 $ and I told that I am coming..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday through another online company that subcontracted to Wesley Berry. I had no idea the order was going through Wesley Berry until the..."
- "I ordered the deluxe version of Thomas Kinkade's A Kiss For Santa by Teleflora for my mom for Christmas. It was delivered today. I saw it and took pictures of..."
- "Surajit Khanna is a liar personally and professionally. This man is married and has children but at the same time he lures young women from a site called Sugardaddies username..."
- "I travel a lot for business, I am away from home non stop, always on flights and in hotels. I use Priceline, and Orbitz quite often. A friend referred me..."
- " After 5 kids I finally lost the weight to fit into my dream dress I had been storing for a few years. Took it to Zoots for a few..."
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."