Right now, I am waiting for a floor repair caused by the 1st of 2 chairs delivered that scratched my floor because of an exposed nail.Second chair to replace the first came with exposed unprotected leg--same leg!

First chair also had crushed corner of arm and cut at the back side. Asked for a first call of day for their repair man to come. I was told it might be as late in the morning as 9 and I understood that. It is 10:16 a.m.

and I have not received a single call to explain why they are not here yet. I would think they'd be doing everything they could to accommodate me. I have reason to believe some of their furniture hangs around the store and is sold as new.

Seedy business, buyer beware.Not affiliated with BBB and there are reasons for this!

Review about: Haynes Furniture Chair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Expose this shady business!.

Had an Experience with Haynes Furniture?

Comments

I had the same problem with the flooring that they installed in my den and they never bothered to compensate me as they had promised. My son slipped on their quote good flooring and injured his head. One of the warehouse workers that my son knows said that the store rarely orders any new furniture.

Their movers ruined my den floor scratching it all up when they dragged the couch and reclines across the den. They said they would pay for the damages and repairs for my den floor but they never did make good on that promise.