HAYNES Furniture does not stand behind what they sell, at least not in my case and from reading some of the posts, I'm not alone, I wish I would have seen this site before entering their doors. My experience with Haynes is that they are OK with selling something that is not quality, they don't stand behind what they sell, telling you anything to close the deal and a new definition for Customer Service. My story...

I purchased a recliner from Haynes and 5 months down the road with minimal use the cushion is worn down and the hard wooden board that is meant to support the back has pushed against my spine to where it has hurt my spine and I cannot physically sit in a chair that was supposed to be made for comfort. They sent a repair man out and he stuffed it full of foam so now what was poking me in my spine is poking me in my behind. I was told by the second repairman that came out, it is the way the chair is designed, nothing they can do about that. So the sales person that told me this was one of the best was misinformed?

The best part of this whole story is that I was told by their Customer Service Rep that THEY DO NOT WARRANTY COMFORT so if after 5 months of use your recliner that you purchased for comfort is not comfortable because there is a board poking your spine, it's just the way the manufacture designed it and it's not covered. Wonder if the other store would be interested in purchasing a nice looking chair that you can't sit in? You know the one...

Had an Experience with Haynes Furniture?

Comments

We purchased a couch and love seat from Haynes over a year ago.Our instore delivery date was Dec.

It was not delievered to the store until Feb.. When my husband opened the boxes we had 2 love seats. Need to say my husband drove 60 miles to pick the furniture up. We called the store to talk with the sales person who of course was not available.

Asked to talked with the manager of the store and she was very rude. She did not offer a solution or compensation of the time and distance we had to travel to bring the extra love seat back.

Of course Karen was reported to the main office.I called last month about the leather couch changing colors and was told that the furniture was no longer under warranty.

Never again will be buy anything from Haynes.

Haynes will do or say anything to keep from honoring their lame promise to make the customer happy. If it entails replacing or repairing something that "they" sold, "they" will come up with every excuse to keep from doing that.

Never buy anything from Haynes that you are not willing to throw out in the trash at a loss.