100% full Not resolved
2.0
Style and Design

my husband & I purchased furniture for our newly renovated house.Salesman "sold" us the add-on 5year warranty for the furniture.

We purchased among other furniture, 2 matching leather recliners. One for him, other for me. The arms and headrest areas are cracking, peeling and the peeling leather is as thin as tissue.. On 8/21/15 i made the initial call to the warranty company (Uniters).

Since then and up to now as I write this warning on 9/10/15, we experienced the abosolute WORST customer service. We even made a special trip to the store and the store manager, Tony, had us work with Chris who left us with impression that we would get warranty service. After that it was back to the run around until finally today, when I took the day off to focus on getting a service appointment that the Manager, Chris indicated would happen, I was told by Debbie at the Haynes Warranty Dept that the warranty will not cover the chair. I was shocked with her response.

My husband's recliner is fine and mine is not as photos show.. And after all the back & forth with the warranty company & Haynes to be told we will NOT get warranty service. Debbie told me it doesn't cover bonded leather's peeling , cracking. My question is why would Haynes Furniture sell a warranty at all for a product that the warranty doesn't really cover?

I sure didn't know what bonded leather is (now I know its junk ) when we shopped at Haynes for new furniture and we bought 2 of the same bonded leather recliners! Wonder why his chair is fine, mine is breaking down?)

My warning is to understand different types of leather, know that the Haynes warranty is slickly written and sold by slick talking salespeople and Haynes Furniture (at least the one on W. Broad St) does not care about customer satisfaction nor loyalty.

We need more furniture and guess where we will NOT shop again?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and misinformed salesperson. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "faulty product poor customer service" of haynes furniture chair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Haynes Furniture needs to "either repair chair or refund with store credit. i will buy a fabric covered chair" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned haynes furniture chair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Haynes Furniture.

Had an Experience with Haynes Furniture?

Comments