I purchased a recliner from Haynes furniture store in May 2013 with a five year extended warranty.In May of this year (2015) the recliner would no longer recline, so I contacted the store to inform them that the recliner was no longer reclining.

Haynes instructed that I contact the warranty company. The warranty company was contacted on May 12, 2015 and was informed that the recliner was inoperable. The warranty company said that they would have someone come out and take a look at the recliner. As of today, August 16, my recliner remains inoperable, and I am fighting with Haynes to get my recliner fixed even though I purchased the five year extended warranty which would cover the recliner in the event something went wrong with it.

Needless to say, I have nothing good to say about Haynes and I do not plan to ever purchase anything else from them.

I plan on telling everyone I know and those and I don't know to STAY AWAY FROM HAYNES FURNITURE STORE.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unethical business practices. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of recliner and associated monetary loss in the amount of $450. Haynes Furniture needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned recliner in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Haynes Furniture.

Had an Experience with Haynes Furniture?

Comments

I went through something similar.My 5 year warranty was denied by haynes after 2 years stating warranty did not cover it.

They were wrong and had no idea what they sold me.

Sent complaint to BBB and they said theyd pay back warranty cost.That was 6 months ago still waiting for the check.