On February 8th 2014 My husband and I paid cash for a living room set which included the tables and lamps.Delivery date was set for the 26th of February well turns out we didn't get it until March 8th missing my sofa and they gave us an extra set of lamps they can't tell me when I will get my sofa never buying from them again!!!

So I called customer service and they said that they would credit me the delivery charge.If I don't have my sofa by the end of his month they can come get the rest!!!

Review about: Haynes Furniture Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Haynes Furniture?

Comments

Portsmouth, Virginia, United States #842622

the store in new jersey is going out of business due to increased company expenses and increased management/department head's salaries and bonuses.

Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, United States #794406

I just got of the phone and they are not giving warranty on thee furniture I bought because I rented my house, the sales clerks knew all the time that we were going to rent, they have not communicated about this 'rule'.They said our furniture is very sturdy, is great for rental!

Well is so sturdy that my nightstand drawer is already broken, it broke 2 days ago with me pulling it. I am living here for 4 months and they will not fix something that broke two days ago because was rented in the summer. Customer service said she doesn't mind I tell people not to buy from them, in another words whatever I say about my experience don't mean anything for them, they will not repair. The store I bought was in NC OBX, and they went out of business last December, I wonder why?!

They only worried about the customer at the moment of the purchase after that you are in your own and they are sorry for the inconvenience.Well here I am, DO NOT BUY FROM HAYNES!

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #793213

We have a Haynes furniture in Virginia Beach, Virginia.I do not know a single person who has had a good experience with them.

They would have gone out of business years ago if they were serving a clientele that were long-time residents. We have a very large military population, Sailors, Airman, Army Personnel, Marine Corps and Coast Guard.

Sadly they are the ones that keep Haynes in business.Simply because they transfer in and out within 2 years, and are not aware of the shoddy business practices of this company.